HUGO BOSS BOSS Bottled Tonic Eau de Toilette
Take time to refocus and move ahead with BOSS Bottled Tonic fragrance for men.
The new fresh fragrance from the iconic BOSS BOTTLED portfolio, BOSS Bottled Tonic reveals a new facet of modern masculinity, inviting the man of today to take a moment to refocus on his way to success.
Driven, dedicated and passionate about success, BOSS Bottled Tonic encapsulates this need through its unique scent and empowers him to achieve his goals. An elegant blend of sophisticated notes of citrus, spices and woods that bring a lighter and refreshing dimension to the classic BOSS Bottled fragrance.
The contrasting subtle sophistication and bitter nuances of citrus reflect the balance the man of today strives for in reaching his goals while staying true to his values.
The sharp effervescence and vibrancy of ginger is piercing yet composed ginger - much like the man who wears it.
The refined woody base evokes the richness of the earth, bringing to life the man of today’s authenticity and values, which ground him wherever his day may take him.
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy