Janome Memory Craft 350E Embroidery Machine
The Janome Memory Craft 350E is an advanced embroidery-only machine that is suitable for those with experience. It can tackle all fabrics including stretch and denim.
The Janome Memory Craft 350E machine makes it easy to embellish home decorative items, garments or accessories; monogram pillowcases, handkerchiefs, shirts – the possibilities are endless. Just snap in your hoop (140 x 200mm or 126 x 110mm) and start sewing. This machine is packed with designs. Choose from four hoop sizes, three built-in alphabet styles and 100 built-in embroidery designs. The large, backlit LCD has touch screen functionality and controls that are easy to use and edit. The USB port also allows you to import layouts or designs you’ve downloaded from the internet or a memory stick. Resize, edit or combine designs to make your project unique. The 350E stops automatically after sewing each colour in the design.
This machine is supplied with Hoop A 126 x 110mm, Hoop B 140 x 200mm, lint brush, needle threader, scissors, winged and 3-pronged screwdrivers, spool base, large and small spool caps, template sheets for built in designs, instructional CD to get you started, power lead, 4 x bobbins, needle set and a soft cover.
Hints & Tips: To produce the best results from your sewing machine please be aware that the needle should be replaced after approximately 8 hours of continuous use. We have a plenty of needle packs to pick from when the occasion calls.
Our customer service department number is 0161 666 6006. This is manned during business hours to help and advise customers.
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- Auto thread tension Information Ensures stable stitch quality
- Buttonhole type Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- H33 x W46 x D22cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Embroidery options
- Auto Embroidery
- Experience Level
- Hook movement Information Oscillating is a half-circle movement of the bobbin; rotary moves full-circle, reducing thread jams
- Integrated needle threader Information Makes it easy to thread the needle
- Lock stitch facility Information Ensures all stitches and patterns are securely locked off at the end of the sewing sequence
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Max speed limiter Information Controls maximum speed of machine, irrespective of how hard the foot control is depressed
- Model name / number
- Needle up/down function Information Lets you to programme the needle so it always finishes in the down or up position. Useful when pivoting on corners
- Reverse button Information Sews in reverse to reinforce the stitch
- Sewing Machine Type
- Embroidery Machine
- Stop/Start button Information Lets machine be used without the foot control
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Helping people to sew in the comfort of their home since 1921, Janome is the world’s largest manufacturer of domestic sewing machines. With an extensive model range there’s a machine for everyone, whether you’re a beginner looking for your first or an expert looking to update. Create, alter and repair items in minutes or get crafty with embellishment to express yourself.
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the right Janome sewing machine for you.
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Just like baking, it seems that sewing has captured the national imagination and with good reason. If you're a complete beginner, this guide will get you started.