Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Ultra Eau de Toilette
As one of his earliest followers since the creation of "Le Male", the perfumer Francis Kurkdjian has brought the legendary fragrance to the peak of seduction.
More intense, "Ultra Male" emancipates itself from the original scent. The depth of ultra warm tones, revealed through wonderfully modern accords, expresses a virility with underlying mystery.
Because at Gaultier, behind the "Brute" hides the "Raffiné; (spring-summer collection, 1994).
Entering the arena, fiery pear spiked with a burst of lemon whets the appetite. Assertive within high altitude black lavender extracted at full readiness, the aromatic facet distills its dark notes. Like the hands of a man who is an expert in satisfying desires. Cinnamon then opens out to spice up the body of the fragrance, stimulated by aphrodisiac clary sage. In the end, black Aztec flower triumphs in a black vanilla accord with animal inflections amplified by an amber base, sculpted within thrilling wood (cedar and patchouli).
Jean Paul Gaultier
- Fragrance Range
- Le Male
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Woody Oriental
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy