John LewisLinen Cushion, Heritage Grey
Product code: 65021814
Linen is the fabric woven from flax - the natural fibre that gives it its distinctly luxurious quality and texture. This range of cushions is made from a special tow yarn to give the cloth its raw textured appearance. The irregular character of the fibre lends a unique natural beauty to the cloth. It's spun and woven in small batches in Eastern Europe, where there is a strong heritage for producing fine linen fabric. The cloth is given a tumble finish for a slightly washed look and super-soft handle, then it's filled with feathers in the UK.
- John Lewis
- 100% linen
- Country of Origin
- Cushion Collection
- Cushion Filling
- Feather pad
- Cushion Shape
- Cushion Type
- 50 x 50cm
- Washing Instructions
- Dry Clean Only
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.