Product code: 81341508
A five-piece pan set with bright copper-finish detailing.
Stainless steel is magnetic and good at conducting heat. We use 18/10 as this grade of stainless steel is corrosion resistant due to the presence of chromium and nickel. All of our pans have a stainless steel base as this provides the magnetism to use on an induction hob.
- Durable stainless steel
- Copper-finish handles riveted for strength
- Oven safe to 180°C
- Matching stainless steel saucepan lids with copper-finish handles
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
- 16cm saucepan with lid - H15 x W16 x D33.5cm
- 18cm saucepan with lid - H16 x W18 x D36cm
- 20cm saucepan with lid - H17 x W20 x D40cm
- 14cm non-stick milk pan
- 24cm non-stick open frying pan
Worth knowing: over time copper may darken due to the natural oxidisation process. Use a copper cleaner to polish the copper features of the pan to remove tarnish and blemishes and keep its striking hue and lustre.
Metal pan handles heat up when cooking so be careful when lifting pans and touching handles. Please use an oven glove, mitt or pot holder when handling hot pans.
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
- John Lewis & Partners
- Saucepans: 16cm, 18cm, 20cm, Milk pan: 14cm, Frying pan: 24cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - hand wash only
- Freezer Safe
- Lifetime guarantee included
- Hob Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 180°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Order by 8pm to collect from John Lewis & Partners, Waitrose & Partners, or selected Booths stores from 2pm the next day. Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Evening Delivery
Named evening delivery 6pm - 10pm, Monday to Friday, including bank holidays. Order by 8pm for delivery the next evening.
- International Delivery
- From free
We ship to 38 countries worldwide. Prices vary by location.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.