- Group 0+/1
- Birth up to 18kg/40lbs or approx birth to 4 years
- Isofix compatible (base included)
- 2 year guarantee
- Spinning seat turns all around for accessible child harnessing and effortless rearward-to-forward transitioning
Meet the spin 360™ signature car seat from Joie Baby, a 360° top-notch traveller - it spins in every direction at just the touch of a button and locks securely in place for effortless travel.
Turning all the way around for accessible child harnessing and effortless rearward-to-forward transitioning, it begins as a rearward facing infant seat up to 18kg, then converts to a forward-facing seat up to 18kg (approx. 4 years old).
With a streamlined and secure base that is rebound bar free and ISOFIX installed, it allows for one of the smallest spinning safety seats available making it fully compact car compatible, from side to side and front to back.
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg/4 years
- 360° rotating seat that locks in place makes an easy in, easy out
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips
- Sturdy, streamlined and secure base which is rebound bar free and ISOFIX compatible
- 5 recline positions can be used both rearward and forward facing
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable
- Integrated load leg
- Customisable infant body and head support inserts
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers that tightens with one pull motion
- Built-in side ventilation to keep baby cool on those warm days
- Easy installation using ISOFIX
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics to keep baby cosy
Under no circumstances should a rearward-facing car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance in making them the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
Always read the instruction booklet that comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
We recommend that babies shouldn't be left in car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment. or find your nearest department store here.
All the car seats in our range are designed to give your child the best possible protection and meet the criteria set out in the R129 (iSize) safety regulation. A baby must travel in the safer rear-facing position up to the minimum recommended age of 15 months. Some R129 car seats can be used rear-facing until a child is 105cm tall, which is around 4 years old.
Side impact testing is assessed as part of the regulation to improve the protection of the child’s head and neck. R129 also makes use of the most high-tech crash test dummies which not only has improved sensor technology to test for greater sensitivity, but it also features more sensors on fragile areas of the body. iSize is an enhancement of R129 that makes it easier to confirm your car seat's compatibility with any iSize approved vehicle - reducing the risk of installing your car seat incorrectly. While all i-Size car seats meet the R129 testing standards, not every R129 car seat is an iSize compatible seat.
R129 (iSize) car seats are classified by height only. The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's height. In some instances, we may still need to check the weight of the child within the height band due to the maximum mass load permitted on a vehicle’s ISOFIX points.
|Type||Height of Child||Approx. Age of Child|
|Baby||40-85cm||Birth up to 15 months|
|Toddler||40-105cm||Birth up to 4 years|
|Toddler||40-150cm||Birth up to 12 years|
|Toddler||76-150cm||15 months up to 12 years|
|Child||100-150cm||4 to 12 years|
Note: This is a rough guide only. Please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved for use across two or more height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.