kate spade new york Polka Dot Garden Gloves & Kneeling Pad Gift Set, Multi
Product code: 77220832
For all the plant parents, Kate Spade New York's polka-dot kneeling pad and gloves set puts the fun in functional.
- kate spade new york
- Cotton, elastane, EVA
- H18.42 x W45.09 x D2.54cm
The kate spade new york journey began in 1993, when a frustrated Kate Brosnahan Spade, an accessories editor for Mademoiselle fashion magazine at the time, couldn’t find a particular design of handbag she was after. Taking matters into her own hands, she designed her own, ending up with six handbags that were instantly acclaimed by industry experts.
Today, kate spade new york is a global design house, producing not only handbags but home decor, gifts and jewellery, among many other items. Every piece is designed to be modern, sophisticated and joyful, with the signature spade logo incorporated into every single design.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.