Product code: 85543217
Equipped with a powerful 1000W motor, the kMix KMX750 Stand Mixer from Kenwood offers a welcome helping hand in any kitchen.
Offered in a now iconic design, thanks to smart speed control this mixer is able to deliver 6 different speed settings without spillage.
This mixer at a glance:
- In bowl power outlet with K beater, balloon whisk and dough hook
- 6 speeds plus fold function
- Slow speed power outlet with 10+ optional additional attachments
- Unique fold function - the innovative fold function helps to fold and layer ingredients together, exceptionally good for preparing soufflés (folding tool sold separately)
- Smart Speed Control - carefully and smoothly build up speed without causing the spillage of ingredients, particularly when mixing in flour
- This mixer has a 1.3kg dough capacity and 2.7kg cake mix capacity making it particular suitable for the avid baker
- Accessories Included
- Stainless steel bowl, spatula, splash guard
- Dough hook, balloon whisk, k beater
- Bowl Material
- Stainless Steel
- Cable length (m)
- H35.5 x W24 x D38.5 cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - wipe clean only
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Working capacity (dry)
- Working capacity (liquid)
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Pre 10.30am next work day
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.