Product code: 31550401
Kiddy is setting new standards for baby car seats. In combination with Kiddy Isofix Base 2 (included) the new evo-lunafix can be in a lie-flat position also in the car. Even on a longer trip in the car the newborn lies in a healthy and flat position allowing your baby to get a sound sleep. This car seat has been approved and confirmed by a number of midwives and paediatricians as well as by the experts of AGR (Aktion Gesunder Rücken e.V.).
This car seat offers maximum body support and breathability and is kinder on your baby's spine and improves their breathing. It can be reclined to a soft, calming, comfortable position thanks to the shock-absorbing slatted frame. It comes with an integrated maxi sun roof which is infinitely adjustable and offers your baby shade wile creating a pleasant environment.
Suitable for use with a travel system, it's a wholesome and natural way to get around. The extra soft padded inlay makes baby feel cosy, safe and secure at all times. The durable cover is easy to replace and washable.
Compatible with Uppababy, Joolz, Baby Jogger and Oyster pushchairs. The Kiddy Isofix Base 2 is included.
For iCandy pushchairs, this car seat is compatible with iCandy Raspberry, iCandy Peach 3 in single mode, iCandy Apple 2 Pear in single mode, iCandy Peach all terrain and iCandy strawberry pushchairs.
Suitable for babies from birth to 15 months, or 13kg.
All our car seats comply with current European regulations ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Care instructions
- Wash fabric cover at 30°
- Compatible with pushchairs
- H44 x W66 x L62cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 0+ car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb