Le Creuset Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 350ml, Marseille Blue
Product code: 84532203
A stylish way to keep drinks hot or cold for longer, this vacuum-sealed travel mug is made of double-wall insulated stainless steel. A silicone ring on the base keeps the mug stable when you put it down.
Available with heat-resistant lids in popular Le Creuset colours, each mug features the brand's three-stripe design. Keep liquid below the screw-top thread line and the lid locks securely to prevent leaks. The flip-top is secured in the open or closed position only after it clicks into place.
- Le Creuset
- Care instructions
- Clean with warm water and mild soap. Wash and dry thoroughly after each use.
- H18.5 x Dia.8.2cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - Hand wash only
- Freezer Safe
- Stainless steel, food-safe plastic
- Microwave Safe
Le Creuset is recognised the world over for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enamelled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of wine accessories.
Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware from its foundry in Fresnoy le Grand, France for almost 100 years. Innovation remains at the forefront of their success – they’ve expanded the types of products on offer and have taken advantage of many technological advances since its beginnings.
Le Creuset has continued to use the hand-crafted techniques and the original process of forging and casting in the manufacturing of its cookware. This attention to its heritage is also characteristic of the design. The Cocotte, or French Oven, was one of the first cast iron items produced by Le Creuset and is still the most popular item sold in a range of bright retro colours, with Volcanic (orange) the company’s trademark.
Used by leading chefs and keen cooks in more than 60 countries around the world including the US, UK, Japan and Australia, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.