Product code: 31543502
- Group 2/3
- 15-36kg or 33-79lbs; approximately 3.5-12 years old.
- Isofix compatible.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Patented AirProtect® side-impact protection.
The Rodifix Air Protect car seat from Maxi Cosi is an innovatively designed car seat to keep your child travel safe from toddler to pre-adolescent. Featuring patented side protection, this car seat is super-efficient with a range of additional features:
- Easy to install using Isofix anchorage system, which anchors the seat to the body of the car and ensures an easy and secure installation.
- AirProtect® side-impact protection in the headrest, which will divert crash forces away from your child's head by releasing air embedded in the foam headrest device upon impact.
- In addition to the extra head protection, the design of the seat also provides optimal protection for the body and hips.
- The headrest anchorage point offers extra stability to reduce the movement of the seat in the event of a collision.
- Thanks to its unique belt guides this car seat is easy to use and provides quick access to the buckle so your child is safely secured and ready to go in seconds.
- The seat is simple to adjust and reclines to offer extra comfort.
Please note: Register your Maxi-Cosi car seat with them in just three weeks to receive lifetime warranty with them.All our car seats comply with current European regulations ECE R44-03 or ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4 -12 years|
Please note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.>
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Care instructions
- Covers: machine washable
- H62 x W49 x D57cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 2 and 3 car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years on seat, 1 year on fabric
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Weight or height of child
- 15-36kg or 33-79lb
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today.
Many of us are parents too; we’ve done the sleepless nights and the first tooth. And we understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
We want to maximize that joy so you can get on with enjoying these precious moments. We want you to have the safest car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps us develop solutions that do.More from Maxi-Cosi