Ninja Foodi SP101UK 8-in-1 Flip Mini Oven
Product code: 85587810
The 2400W oven that crisps and flips up and away. Quickly and easily create delicious family meals in as little as 20 minutes with the Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 Flip Mini Oven. Up to 50% faster than fan ovens*, with a super-quick 60-second preheat time.
More than a mini oven
Get creative with 8 cooking functions – Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Grill, Dehydrate, Toast, Bagel and Keep Warm. Purposefully designed for traybake meals, cook everything from tender salmon with Mediterranean vegetables to lemon and herb chicken breasts with crispy potatoes. Enjoy cheese-topped nachos, homemade pizza, toasted sandwiches, freshly baked biscuits and more. With a 10L capacity, its perfect for food and dishes up to 5cm in height.
Up to 75% less fat than traditional frying**
Air Fry using little or no added oil to enjoy guilt-free fried food, from golden French fries to crispy chicken goujons.
Digital Crisp Control Technology
For a perfectly cooked inside and crispy outside. 6 infrared heating elements and variable airflow circulate hot air around your food at different speeds for quick and even cooking and crisping.
Flip away for compact storage
Reclaim your counterspace – the unique design flips away to store on its side, taking up 50% less space.
Easy to use & clean
Digital display, timer and interior light for easy viewing. Cleaning is simple with a removable crumb tray and accessible back panel. Includes a Baking Tray, Air Fry Basket, Wire Rack and inspiring Chef-created recipe guide.
1 x Air Fry Basket, 1 x Oven Tray, 1 x Wire Rack, 1 x Removable Crumb Tray.
*Tested against sausages and fish fingers.
**Tested against deep fried, hand-cut French fries.
- Glass, brushed stainless steel
- H19.5 x W51 x D37 cm
- Model name / number
Ninja’s premium kitchen appliances and cookware make it quick and easy to prepare delicious food and drinks at home, whether you're cooking for yourself, entertaining friends or feeding a hungry family. Following decades of success in the USA, Ninja now enjoys global recognition with offices situated across the world. Whether you're a confident chef or kitchen newcomer, discover durable non-stick cookware, powerful blenders and food processors- and versatile cooking appliances, all engineered in-house and developed through extensive consumer testing in real homes, to deliver delicious results with speed and ease.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.