NoStik Reusable Non-Stick Liner for Cake Tins/Loaf Tins, Black
Product code: 81227508
Make cake baking simpler with this non-stick cake tin liner that can be used again and again. Use it to line a cake or bread loaf tin and simply lift it out and peel away easily thanks to the non-stick coating. There's no need to use butter for greasing, flour neither. It's easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Made of PTFE and fibreglass, it's ideal for 1 to 2lb cakes.
Good to know: Cake tin and loaf tin sold separately.
- Cake Tin Type
- Loaf Tin
- Care instructions
- Do not use with sharp utensils. Avoid contact with flames and heating elements.
- Country of Origin
- H7 x W11 x D21cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- 1 year guarantee
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.