Outback Omega 250 2-Burner Gas BBQ
Simple to assemble and easy to use, the Outback Omega has a Piezo ignition system, which quickly lights up the barbecue. A dual-controlled aluminised burner, easily controlled by two knobs on the front control panel, make cooking an effortless experience.
Omega is fitted with a painted hood that ensures thorough cooking, along with a handy serving shelf, two rubber wheels for portability and a removable nylon screen. Cooking options are increased with the addition of a side burner, and a propane gas regulator and hose are also included.
The generously-sized Omega grill is heated by lava rocks: these are used in place of flavouriser bars, and sit underneath the grill and above the burners. Lava rocks channel away excess grease, avoiding flare-ups and instead turning fat and juices from food into smoke and steam, which flavours the foods and creates a classic barbecue taste.
As fat is turned into smoke and steam, this barbecue is easy to clean too: simply turn the heat up to burn the excess fat off the lava rock, and clean the grills with warm soapy water.
Please note: gas fittings or sources for gas barbecues are not included. Manufacturers recommend that you should safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Call 03456 065019, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more.
Invest in a cover to keep your new barbecue looking pristine - shop here.
- Accessories Included
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 45 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- Clean grill before and after use with a grill brush to remove food and fat from the grill.
- Cleaning Technology
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H100 x W90 x D50cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 1800cm sq.
- 1 year guarantee
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Piezo Ignition
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 10 years
- Porcelain coated steel wire grill, powder coated hood
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get the most from outdoor living with the best barbecue for you