Panasonic NN-CF853W Combination Microwave Oven, Black/White
Panasonic's premium combination model NN-CF853W has a 32 litre cavity and is designed to enable you to cook delicious and nutritious meals your family will love. Packed with innovative features as well as being easy to both use and clean, the microwave also features a modern but timeless design, making it the ideal addition to any contemporary kitchen.
Panasonic’s NN-CF853W microwave features a flatbed, rather than a turntable. The flatbed not only creates a larger cooking area, it also means you can place dishes of all shapes inside the oven. Unlike a turntable, which needs to be removed, the flatbed design is much easier to clean.
Thanks to the 2-level convection cooking you can cook two levels simultaneously, to make even large families happier at mealtimes. A fan circulates the heat evenly throughout the oven so it reaches the food uniformly and efficiently, ideal for roasting and baking. Panasonic’s microwave also features an intelligent Sensor Cooking option that makes preparing perfectly cooked food easier than ever before.
The advanced new electrostatic touch panel with blue LED allows smart, easy setting operation with Swipe & Touch.
Please note: For proper operation, the oven must have sufficient air flow i.e. 5cm at one side, the other being open; 15cm clear over the top; 10cm at the rear.
- Auto Cook Programs Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- Auto Defrost Programs
- Auto Reheat Programs
- Auto Sensor
- Child lock
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H39 x W49.4 x D43.8cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Heating Category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Stainless steel
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Function
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Combination Microwave - Convection
- Power Levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- Programmable Timer
- Turntable Diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
- No turntable - flatbed that fits larger dishes
- Type Of Microwave
- Microwave, grill and fan oven
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare