Product code: 31590801
If your little one wakes up as soon as your pushchair stops moving, The Rockit will keep it rocking so you don’t have to!
Invented to help parents on-the-go, this handy accessory keeps babies moving and snoozing. All you need to do is attach it to your pushchair or pram, push the button and adjust the speed to gently rock and soothe baby, just like you would manually.
You can use it at home to give yourself some extra time to get things done before baby wakes up, or use it out and about so you can get on with the shopping with both hands.
- The gentle vibration has been scientifically developed to mimic the manual hand rocking motion and it's gentler than moving over rocky pavement stones
- Safe to use from birth
- Showerproof so you can use inside or outside
- Runs on a quiet motor technology with adjustable speed
- Gentle 30 minute rocking cycle
- Fits all pushchairs and strollers
Please note: requires the use of 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Suitable From
BabyStyle works with the best and brightest factories and designers around the world to design, develop and build innovative and contemporary products for young families. Despite its forward-thinking philosophy, BabyStyle also offers a traditional, classic aesthetic to suit a range of tastes and preferences. Committed to selling award-winning products at sensible prices, BabyStyle maintains incredibly high standards of safety and control for ultimate peace of mind for parents. Thanks to its unfailing focus on all of these priorities, BabyStyle strives to offer ideal solutions for babies’ needs. More from Rockit
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy