Sony HT-NT5 Bluetooth/NFC Sound Bar With Wireless Subwoofer, High-Res Audio and 4K HDR Pass-Through
Designed for the latest 4K HDR sets, the Sony HT-NT5 Sound Bar will pump out great sounds as the artists intended. The brand’s awesome virtual surround sound set-up will immerse you in crystal-clear High-Res audio. Aided by a thumping subwoofer, the HT-NT5 delivers a mighty 400W, making on-screen action all-the-more epic. Boosted by a sharp 4K HDR signal and clever multi-room capabilities, this sound bar is a perfect partner for your home cinema system.
High-Resolution Audio Hear the sounds as the artist intended with compact, coaxial speakers which can not only enhance your televisions sound, but also your favourite playlists too. By positioning the sound bar in-front of the TV screen, or securing it to the wall, you’ll be leveraging the surround sound to fill your home with great sounding audio. Furthermore, this sound bar streams via Bluetooth with LDAC audio technology, meaning that sounds get an extra boost of clarity and fidelity.
Music Streaming With its wireless connectivity, the Sony sound bar will be able to stream your favourite music via compatible Bluetooth and NFC devices. Better still, the HT-NT5 even holds the best of online music with built-in music streaming from Spotify Connect and Google Cast.
Multi-Room Play music anywhere, at anytime with wireless multi-room playback. Powered by Sony’s mobile application SongPal, you can browse and play the audio contents in the Audio Device by connecting via Bluetooth technology or Wi-Fi.
Wireless Subwoofer Delivering rich, resounding bass is the wireless sub which can be positioned upright or its side. This means that you can position the speaker anywhere in your home, without compromising on sound.
Ready for 4K HDR The Sony HT-NT5 is 4K HDR pass-through supported so you can experience rich, true-to-life images with room-filling sound. Simply connect a 4K HDR device to the set up to HDMI with HDCP 2.2 and allow data to pass through the sound bar straight to your TV – without compromising on image quality. Delivery information:If you buy a large screen TV along with this item, please note that they'll be delivered separately.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- HDMI Cable, Wall Hanging Bracket, Punching Grill Support Hook, Batteries, Quick Set-Up Guide
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital True HD
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Packaged: H59.9 x W114 x D25.1cm
- Dimensions (Centre)
- Dimensions (Speakers)
- Dimensions (Subwoofer)
- H38.2 x W19 x D38.6cm
- Dimensions (System)
- H5.8 x W108 x D12.7cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- File Formats
- DSD (DFF), DSD (DSF), AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, HEAAC, LPCM, Dolby Digital
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi enabled
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- HT-NT5 Bluetooth/NFC Sound Bar With Wireless Subwoofer
- Multi-room sound
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3 x HDMI, 1 x Analogue Audio In, 1 x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Sound bar: 50W. Subwoofer: 25W
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Radio tuner
- Internet only
- Rear Speaker Type
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Speaker system
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Sound bar: 3.2kg. Subwoofer: 8.1kg
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy