Toolally Wobble Drop Earrings, Blush/Multi
Lend your look a feminine sinuous touch with these wobble drop earrings from Toolally.
The striking pair features three contrasting cut-out links in a natural-looking organic pebble shape. The long design will add interest to your neck. The earrings feature secure pot fittings that are for pierced ears only.
- H7.2 x W2.5cm
- Earrings Fitting Information This defines how the earrings are held in place.
- Earring Type Information This is to define the style of the earring. Please see "Earrings Fitting" for the method the earring is attached to ear.
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Gold plated sterling silver fittings
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Gold Plated Vermeil
Toolally jewellery is a British brand which burst onto the scene in 2015. Their celebration of bold elegance combines a unique aesthetic with the startling fact that every piece is designed and handmade in the UK. Their studio and workshop is nestled between the Lancashire and Yorkshire hills in the picturesque market town of Barnoldswick. The use of acrylic provides a pure burst of drama, whilst remaining impossibly lightweight. Unlike other statement earrings, Toolally is so light, you won’t know you’re wearing them. But everybody else will. Their delicate structures are finished with the highest quality fastenings. Toolally only use sterling silver or 22 carat gold vermeil and all post earrings are secured with bullet backs for strength, reassurance and comfort. Lucinda Chambers, fashion director of Vogue for over 30 years, credited Toolally with “nailing the jewellery brief” in an editorial in association with John Lewis which was featured in British Vogue. Welcome to unashamedly glamorous British style.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow