Velfont Temperature Regulating Quilted Mattress Protector, Single
Product code: 60726401
- Good for cold sleepers
- Good for hot sleepers
Designed to protect your mattress and buffer sudden changes of temperature during the night, this mattress protector from Velfont is made with an innovative Outlast® pure cotton cover.
The Outlast® material used in this protector was originally developed for NASA to balance temperature changes. It is designed to absorb, store and release heat that the body emits during the different stages of sleep. When there's an excess of heat, it will be absorbed and distributed all over the fabric, but when the body temperature cools, it will be released. This means that you experience a well-regulated climate throughout the night, without feeling too cold or too hot. Cotton is also soft and cosy to touch, and this protector fits mattresses up to 30cm deep.
- Care instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C. Tumble dry at a low temperature. Do not iron. Do not use bleach
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% Outlast® cotton
- Filling Composition
- 100% Cotton
- Fits mattress depth
- Up to 30cm
- Material Type
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.