Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Toilette
Upside down on the rooftops of Paris, stop time with the intriguing freshness of Mon Paris Eau de Toilette. Lose your sense of gravity; it’s time to get high on love.
Like the first sharp bites of attraction, bergamot, raspberry and blackberry open the fragrance. Voluminous white floral notes envelop the senses followed by the intoxicating headiness of the narcotic Datura flower. The woody sensuality of patchouli and the luminescence of white musk create an ethereally bewitching base.
The result: a new sensual experience that embraces, explores and evokes deep seated emotions. Contradictory, unexpected, love takes hold of you, and then refuses to let go.
- Top notes: Bergamote essence / Blackberry accord / Raspberry accord / Pink pepper essence
- Heart notes: Datura accord / White peony accord / Orange flower absolute / Jasmine sambac absolute
- Base notes: Patchouli / Cashmeran / White musk
Yves Saint Laurent
- Fragrance Range
- Mon Paris
- Fragrance Release Date
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Purchase Quantity Limit
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Selling Size
- Unit Price Measure
- Unit Price Size
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy