Alessi Anna Gong Cake Stand
Alessi Anna Gong Cake Stand
Product code: 73026070
Back in the 1960s the Alessi 'art. 898' cake stand was one of the company's best selling items. Today, the Anna Gong cake stand acts as a tribute to this.
Produced from durable stainless steel and highly polished for a mirror finish the Anna Gong becomes a three-tier cake stand when opened, giving you plenty of space to present your cakes or afternoon tea bites. When folded the stand is small enough to be tucked away, or alternatively keep out and display as a tabletop sculpture.
- Care instructions
- Hand wash
- H27 x W20 x D44cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- 18/10 stainless steel
Alessi draws inspiration from Italian industrial culture to create unique, contemporary products. Collaborating with over 500 designers around the globe, Alessi believes that “a true work of design must be able to move people, to convey feelings, to trigger memories…”
Born in Granerolo, Verbania, in 1916, Carlo Alessi studied technical design at the OMAR institute in Novara. At an early age, he worked in the metal workshop set up by his father, Giovanni, in 1921. In the fifties, he became managing director of the company, introducing a new international dimension, which he developed by working with external designers. He remained president of Alessi until 2009, when he passed away.
Alessi is now a B Corp, a company which strives to maximise the positive impact they have on their employees, the communities in which they operate and the environment, by using the business as a force for regeneration and sustainability.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.