Astro Ascoli Single Spotlight, White
Product code: 10521118
With its compact proportions and lightly textured finish, this spotlight is a functional choice for any room, particularly hallways and kitchens, or darker areas of your home. Its robust knuckle joint pivots smoothly, so you can cast a bright and even glow exactly where needed. Minimalist and unobtrusive, it's made from durable steel and it's dimmable when used with the recommended GU10 LED bulb.
- Bulb included?
- H13 x W8 x D8cm
- Drop Type
- Energy Rating
- A++ to E
- Fixture type
- 2 year guarantee included
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Lightbulb Type
- Number of bulbs
- Recommended bulb - Halogen
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 5.5W LED GU10
Astro Lighting is an established British designer and producer of contemporary lighting for high end domestic and hospitality design schemes worldwide. Founded in 1997, John Fearon and James Bassant came together to create Astro with a shared commitment to British lighting design and a passion for quality and precision engineering. Throughout the years Astro’s creative ethos has remained consistent – that good design demands simplicity.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.