Product code: 45986705
Control Force™ Firm Hold Hair Spray provides all-day maximum hold and control, with 24-hour humidity defense, and has a net-zero impact on the Earth's climate through Aveda's funding of renewable energy.
- All-day firm hold with 24-hour humidity defense
- Fast-drying formula provides brushable, flake resistant hold
- UV filters and antioxidants help protect hair from damaging sun rays and environmental factors
- Helps fight frizz while preventing static
- A blend of organically derived flax seed, marshmallow root, aloe and hydrolyzed wheat protein helps provide all-day humidity resistant maximum hold and control
- Propanediol, derived from corn, is a natural replacement for propylene glycol to provide flexibility and resist flaking
- Oryzanol, derived from rice bran, is a naturally derived UV filter and antioxidant that helps protect the hair from damaging sun and environmental factors
Aveda’s “Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences” calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society.
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Hair Care
- Beauty Goal
- Shape & Hold
- Hair Type
- All Hair Types
- Key Ingredients
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable For Vegans
- Hair Spray
Founded in 1978 by Horst Rechelbacher , Aveda creates performance-driven products for hair, body and skin that are powered by natural, botanically-based ingredients. Aveda merges artistry and the science of pure flower and plant essences with Auyrvedic wisdom and wellbeing to offer its guests a truly unique and holistic experience: from customisable salon professional colour that is 96% naturally-derived*, clinically tested high-performance products, sensorial massage rituals and spa treatments, to iconic aromas. It unites over 7,000 salons and spas worldwide to champion and inspire beauty with a conscience.
More from Aveda
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Pre 10.30am next work day
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.