2 year guarantee included
Colour: Dark Grey
- Dark Grey
Product code: 31570318
The Baby Carrier Mini from BabyBjörn is small, soft and simple to use. It’s designed to meet a very young baby’s great need for closeness. It is simple to put on and take off, making it perfect for frequent, short babywearing sessions. Its clever design means that you can unfasten the entire front section to gently lift out your sleeping baby.
You can use this carrier from the day your baby is born — its softness and small size make it ideal to pack in your hospital bag. Made from 3D Jersey that is super soft, it is really gentle to your baby's skin and has been developed to enhance the closeness between you and your baby. The soft fabrics gently hug your baby’s back, legs and hips, and provide good support. You can check your newborn’s position and the natural curve of their back through the fabric with your hands. Plus it also offers sturdy and adjustable head support. Plus you can carry your baby both facing-in and facing-out as they grow older.
This print is an homage, not only to Mother Nature but also to the new horizon that opens up when you become a new parent.
Why should you choose a baby carrier from BABYBJÖRN?
- Designed with you and your little one in mind. This means that all carriers from BABYBJÖRN are safe, comfortable, and easy to use and adjust. They’re also machine washable and can be used for a long time; they have a minimalistic, Scandinavian design and are crafted in materials that feel soft and gentle against your baby’s skin and are safe to taste.
- Developed in cooperation with medical specialists. Designed in consultation with experts, the baby carriers are simple to use and hold your child in an upright position that ensures free air passages, freedom of movement for their legs and arms, and good support for their neck and head.
- Tested and safe. Baby Carrier Mini complies with both the European EN 13209-2:2015 and the American ASTM F2236 safety standards for baby carriers.
Good to Know:
Suitable from birth to 12 months or 3.2-11kg or 53-75cm. Please remember that the leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg (7 and 9 lbs ). When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they should be at least five months old and weigh max. 11 kg (24 lbs). Baby Carrier Mini is suitable until your child is one year old or until they reach a weight of 11 kg (24 lbs) and/or a height of 75 cm ( 29.5 in). If you’re looking for a baby carrier that you can use for longer and one that suits parents with an active lifestyle, we suggest Baby Carrier Move or Baby Carrier One.
- Baby Carrier Type
- Front Carrier
- H43.5 x W43.5 x D1cm
- Maximum User Weight
- Minimum user weight
- Suitable From
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable at 40°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Sorry, we’re not offering this service at the moment. We hope to resume evening and same day deliveries within London M25 shortly.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.