Product code: 84510265
A modern update of Bialetti's iconic Moka Express coffee maker. Stylish and practical, the Venus model is compatible with induction stovetops, as well as traditional stovetops. This version is made of solid materials with a thick boiler for strength and quality and a non-slip and anti-scalding handle that's ergonomic and comfortable to hold.
Using a Bialetti Venus is the same as using a Bialetti Moka Express - this can be daunting to newcomers, but once you know the basics it's easy to produce a high-quality cup every time:
- Grind your coffee - freshly ground beans will give the best cup of coffee
- Add your water - fill the brewer to the line in the bottom of the brewer section
- Add the filter and coffee - insert the filter basket into the brewer, then fill the basket with coffee
- Attach the sections - screw the top and bottom together
- Heat your coffee - place it on a moderately hot stove, angling the handle away from heat if not an induction stove, and leaving the lid open. Coffee will start to bubble into the top section
- Pour the coffee - once the coffee has stopped bubbling, pour it into your preferred mug
Be careful not to use too much heat when making the coffee - this can cause bitterness in the drink. Ensure you remove from the heat once the coffee starts emitting lighter coloured steam or the steam becomes audible, or the coffee may taste burnt.
Bialetti's Venus coffee maker is available in the following sizes.
|Number of Cups||Capacity||Dimensions||Weight|
|4 Cups||160ml||H18.5 x W10 x D12cm||600g|
|6 Cups||240ml||H20.5 x W10.5 x D13cm||700g|
|10 Cups||400ml||H22.5 x W14 x D13cm||800g|
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type
Type of coffee used in this machine, eg. ground coffee, capsules, beans
- Ground Coffee
- Cup Warmer
- H18.5 x W10 x D12cm
- Gifts by Interest
- Gifts for Coffee Lovers
- Stainless steel and plastic
- Number of cups
- 4 Cups
- Not applicable
- Product Type
- Coffee Machines
- Removable Reservoir
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.