BRIO World Battery-Operated Steaming Train
Product code: 78922040
“Full steam ahead!”. Chug around your BRIO World railway with realistic steam effects in the 33884 Battery-Operated Steaming Train.
Realistic steam effects
This battery-powered engine produces safe-to-touch steam from its chimney as it speeds down the tracks. Once you’re out of water, you can easily refill the engine using the refill load that’s being pulled behind the train. Lift out the black refill load from the cargo wagon and carefully fill it with water, inject the water into the engine via the filling chimney at the front and then you’re ready to go again.
Active the lights and movement by either pressing the red forward or backward button on the top of the engine. The steam will automatically come out of the chimney when the train is moving. Press either of the buttons again and the train will come to a halt, turning off the steam effects and light.
- Batteries Included
- Battery Size & Number
- 2 x AAA
- Country of Origin
- H5.1 x W3.7 x D18.1cm
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Toys Type
- Cars, Trains, Boats & Planes
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.