Product code: 46441401
In collaboration with 12 incredible women: Miranda Kerr, Nicole Kidman, Salma Hayek, Kate Bosworth, Laura Bailey, Cindy Crawford, Helena Bonham-Carter, Liv Tyler, Emily Ratakjowski, Carina Lau, Poppy Delevingne, Kim Kardashian-West.
The Hot Lips collection also includes the following best-selling, best-loved celebrity shades: Kate Moss, Penelope Cruz, Sienna Miller and Victoria Beckham.
“Lipstick is powerful. It has the ability to completely change your state of mind: It can boost your confidence, pick you up when you’re feeling down, re-energise you, add instant glamour to any outfit and immediately enhance your beauty – there’s happiness in every tube! With Hot Lips I want to celebrate the mood-enhancing power of lipstick by creating a shade that captures the personality of each of the 16 incredible women that I admire, and in so doing raise awareness for an amazing charity, Women For Women.” Charlotte Tilbury.
Charlotte has created a range of 12 Hot lipstick shades inspired by some of the world’s most mesmerising women. Each celebrity inspires Charlotte in so many ways - either for their beauty, their style, their power or for their positive message for good. It’s the ultimate all-female beauty collaboration.
- Miranda Kerr, Miranda May
- Nicole Kidman, Kidman's Kiss
- Cindy Crawford, Super Cindy
- Kate Bosworth, Bosworth's Beauty
- Salma Hayek, Salma's Secret
- Liv Tyler, Liv It Up
- Laura Baily, Tell Laura
- Poppy Delevingne, Electric Poppy
- Emily Ratakjowski, Hot Emily
- Helena Bonham-Carter, Hel's Bells
- Carina Lau, Carina's Love
- Kim Kardashian-West, Kim K.W
- Kate Moss, Nude Kate
- Penelope Cruz, Penelope Pink
- Sienna Miller, Sexy Sienna
- Vistoria Beckham, Very Victoria
Founded by Zainab Salbi, since 1993 Women for Women International (WfWI) has supported 429,000 of the most socially-excluded women survivors of war in Afghanistan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kosovo, Iraq, Nigeria, Rwanda and South Sudan.
- £1 from every Hot Lips lipstick sale will be donated to Women For Women in the first two months of launch. “In these two months we hope to raise as much as £100k for the charity which will help them would pay for 330 women to attend the one-year programme or fund over 15 classes of 20 women for a year.”
- Charlotte has become a sister to a woman within the charity, donating money every month to her development. Charlotte will be making these ongoing donations on behalf of the incredible women making up the Hot Lips collection.
- Find out how you can join Charlotte too: http://www.womenforwomen.org.uk/sponsor-a-sister.
- On top of this, Charlotte and the 12 celebrities supporting the Hot Lips launch, will be asking EVERYONE to join their #LIPSTICKCONFIDENCE social media campaign, to raise awareness for the work of Women for Women.
- Beauty Goal
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Free From
- Paraben Free
- Size (g)
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.