Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick, Pillow Talk
Create the illusion of fuller, wider lips with my Matte Revolution – for lips that look lit from within.
It’s a trick I use all the time on photo shoots, using lighting trickery, pigments and powders, and have been working for years to re-create this effect in the slick of 1 lipstick.
Now everyone can create this full, matte lip effect in a long-lasting, buildable, hydrating formula – it’s the matte lipstick of the future!
Exclusively enriched with Lipstick Tree extract which protects lips and is a natural anti-oxidant, and Orchid Extract which soothes and hydrates for a soft, buildable cashmere finish.
Available in 10 modern-matte shades for all skin tones – 1 for each of my signature looks.
Love Liberty is inspired by Liberty Ross, a wild rose-flush for wildly glamorous nights a la Jerry Hall and Uma Thurman.
What makes my matte magic?
- Lipstick Tree & Orchid extract softens, protects and hydrates lips for younger-looking, healthy lips.
- 3D glowing pigments create the illusion lit-from-within lips that appear wider and fuller.
- Triglycerides mixed with a perfect blend of oils and waxes glides long-lasting colour onto the lips.
- Revolutionary, square, angled tip mimics the shape of a lip brush for precision application.
- Resize and reshape the lips with LIP CHEAT Lip Liner. Fill in the lips for added intensity.
- Beauty Collection
- Beauty Effect
- Makeup Finish
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy