Save 15% (price includes saving)
Selected lines only
Product code: 46026521
Who it's for: Very Dry to Dry, Dry Combination, Combination Oily, Oily.
What it is: An upgrade on our refreshing fan-favourite, this oil-free gel-cream moisturiser with exclusive aloe bio-ferment and hyaluronic acid sinks into skin for deep, lasting hydration.
What it does: Lightweight oil-free formula provides deeply moisturizing hydration. Advanced hydrator with Auto-Replenishing Technology helps skin create its own internal water source to continually rehydrate itself, then locks in moisture for a plump, healthy-looking glow.
- 92% of women said skin felt deeply hydrated*
- 86% of women said skin looked plump*
- 86% of women said skin looked glowing*
- 92% of women said skin felt more resilient*
- 87% of women said skin felt healthier*
*Consumer testing on 110 women immediately after using the product.
- Aloe bio-ferment: Made of lactobacillus, activated aloe water, and responsibly-sourced and certified organic aloe extract powder, this exclusive nutrient-rich ingredient helps infuse skin with moisture. One of the benefits of the fermentation process is that it breaks large molecules into smaller sizes so they are better absorbed into skin
- Hyaluronic acid: This moisture-binding ingredient has the unique ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water, helping to create a 'moisture reservoir' for ideal hydration. This formula includes two different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid
- Activated aloe water: Pure water is infused with aloe barbadensis leaf extract, then supercharged to hold both positive and negative ionic charges which helps skin absorb moisture more easily
- Auto-Replenishing Technology: Using activated aloe water and caffeine, it helps support skin’s own rehydration system
Our packaging: Now in more sustainable packaging. 30ml, 50ml, and 75ml are packed in recyclable glass jars. 15ml jar is made with a minimum of 40% post-consumer recycled material. What is PCR? PCR stands for 'Post-Consumer Recycled.' PCR plastic is recycled plastic; using PCR enables us to reduce the creation of new plastic waste. How to recycle: The glass jars are recyclable. Remove the cap, then rinse the jar and place it in a recycling bin.
How to use:
Use morning and night on clean skin. Can be used under or over makeup and also as a 5-minute mask.
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Beauty Effect
- Hydrating, Nourishing
- Day or Night Use
Day or Night Use
Displays whether the product is for day use or night use.
- Day Use, Night Use
- Free From
- Mineral Oil Free, Oil Free
- Key Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Skin Type
- Combination, Dry, Oily
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.