Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mat, Blue
Product code: 56892117
Perfect for standard paper, light cardstock, vellum, and more, the LightGrip Mat was carefully engineered for a wide range of lightweight materials.
As the interface between your material and your Cricut machine, each reusable mat holds your material in place as it's cut, and makes it easy to cleanly remove finished pieces once a cut is complete. Each mat is formulated to ensure the best possible adhesion and the longest possible life. For use with Cricut Maker® and Cricut Explore® cutting machines.
Tips: Keep the clear film cover on the mat when storing to keep mat free from paper scraps and dust. Use the scraper to scrape away excess pieces and the spatula to carefully remove cut images. To ensure best performance, use the recommended material types on the mats.
- Craft Machine Accessories Type
- Cutting Mats
- 100% cotton
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.