John LewisDesign Project by John Lewis No.160 Pot, Medium
Product code: 73531001
Our large Design Project by John Lewis pot helps you create your own urban jungle. The pot itself is nickel-plated and the stand has a brass finish. This combination of bronze and gold metal colours gives it a modern look, making it a statement piece for your home.
The stand can be stood either way up, so you can choose to have the pot rise above the top of the stilts, or be fully surrounded by them.
Inspired by the best of design principles, Design Project is a series of original pieces for the contemporary home; progressive in intent, carefully designed and crafted. Techniques and materials are thoughtfully re-examined, bringing together the traditional and the new, creating original objects that are made to last and sit beautifully in the modern home.
- John Lewis
- Country of Origin
- H42 x Dia.18cm
- Fitting Method
- Home Product Size
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Pot or Planter Feature
- With Legs
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.