EarthKind Feather & Down Standard Pillow, Medium
Product code: 60814202
EarthKind collect & recycle feather & down to create all of our Earthkind natural duvets & pillows. Natural down & feathers look delicate but they are very durable and keep all of their original warmth and softness once recycled. EarthKind gently clean & sanitise them to make sure they're as good as new before before carefully sorting, blending and hand finishing the duvets with fabrics. All Earthkind duvets and pillows are made in the UK, there is no plastic, EarthKind have designed the bag so you can keep it and use it for something new.
Perfect for those who sleep on their back or side, this pillow helps keep your spine aligned for a comfortable and undisturbed night's sleep.
- Care instructions
- Air regularly and shake to restore loft
- 100% Cotton
- Country of Origin
- Delicate Wash
- Drying Instructions
- Tumble dry at high temperature
- Filling Composition
- 85% recycled feather, 15% recycled down
- Ideal for
- Side sleepers, Back sleepers
- Material Type
- 100% Cotton
- Pillowcase Size
- Thread count
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at high temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable at 60°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.