EarthKind™ Reclaimed Natural Down 3-in-1 Duvet, 13.5 Tog (4.5 + 9 Tog), Single
Product code: 60239601
Choose bedding that's kinder to the environment. Handcrafted in the UK, the EarthKind™ duvet has a reclaimed natural filling which is created from pre-loved feather and down. The duvet is soft and luxurious and maintains the temperature efficiency of traditional natural fillings, while saving on valuable natural resources and reducing additional landfill waste.
How it's made
Pre-loved pillows and duvets containing feather and down fillings are reclaimed, sorted and cleaned. After a thorough check to remove fine feather and down, the material is sterilised and heat-treated. It's then repurposed into a brand new and fresh premium blend and it's rigorously checked to ensure the highest possible quality for your new duvet. This process also gives the filling a softer and quieter texture, so you can enjoy a sound night's sleep.
Your regenerated duvet
Regenerated using environmentally friendly practices, the carbon footprint of this product is lower when compared to the production of traditional naturally-filled duvets. Your duvet is also packaged in a useful reusable bag.
By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in Better Cotton’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive while protecting and restoring the environment. Better Cotton Farmers are farmers who care for the environment and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing.
This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
Suitable for regular washing
Washable at 40°C, allowing for an effective clean that's much kinder to the environment.
- Care instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C. Tumble dry at a high temperature. Do not iron or use bleach
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% Cotton
- Filling Composition
- 70% recycled down, 30% recycled feather
- Material Type
- All seasons
- Thread count
- 4.5, 9, 13.5
- 425 + 525gsm
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.