Emma Bridgewater Polka Dot Plate, Multi, Dia.21.5cm
Product code: 68256805
- Made in the UK
Add a touch of quintessential English charm to your kitchen with this colourful plate from Emma Bridgewater featuring handpainted polka dots. Perfect for everyday dining or entertaining guests.
- Emma Bridgewater
- Polka Dots
- Country of Origin
- H2.5 x W21.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Number of pieces
- Oven Safe
- Pattern Details
- Plate type
- Dessert plates
Emma Bridgewater is a family business that proudly contributes to Staffordshire’s heritage. Emma and her husband, Matthew Rice, design every piece of pottery themselves – inspired by their home, their children and even their chickens. All their pottery is made by hand in a Victorian factory in Stoke-on-Trent, the home of British pottery, keeping the area’s traditional skills alive and ensuring that each piece has real integrity. Every mug, bowl, plate and jug has its own, very English, personality – full of charm and cheerfulness.
Techniques and materials are thoughtfully re-examined, bringing together the traditional and the new, creating original objects that are made to last and sit beautifully in the modern home.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.