Ergobaby Aura Baby Carrier Wrap, Indigo
Product code: 31570106
- Made for Mums Awards 2019, Silver
Being close to mum's heartbeat calms a baby like nothing else. The Aura baby carrier wrap from Ergobaby is easy to use, comfortable for babies and ideal for beginners. Wrap on!
- Easy to tie with contrast stitching on the underside of the material to guide you as you wrap
- Super lightweight and breathable, making it perfect to wear during warmer days too
- Supportive for baby, ensuring they are sitting in the natural C-spine position
- Integarated pocket to store carrier in
- One size fits most, petite to plus size friendly
- 100% Viscose made from eucalyptus & acacia
- 10-year guarantee included
- Baby Carrier Type
- Baby Wrap, Front Carrier
- Care instructions
- Machine washable. Line Dry. Do Not Iron.
- Country of Origin
- H490 x W53.4cm
- Maximum User Weight
- Minimum user weight
- Suitable From
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable
In 2002, a mother living on Maui searched for a baby carrier that would keep her newborn son close, to provide comfort and allow her to enjoy her active outdoor lifestyle and daily routine.
Knowing that indigenous cultures around the world wear their babies, this mother believed that carrying her son would let them experience life together, enjoy their daily activities and stay productive without having to sacrifice precious bonding time.
After trying seven different carriers with varying degrees of success, clothing designer Karin Frost developed her own soft structured carrier. With that early design, she went on to influence the safety standards by which all carriers are now made and revolutionize how we wear our babies.
Having set the industry’s gold standard, founder Karin is proud that Ergobaby helps to better the lives of families everywhere.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 14 days. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.