Estée Lauder Estée Eau de Parfum, 50ml
The signature scent from Estée Lauder, classically feminine yet surprising. Notes of jasmine, rose and ylang-ylang create a fragrance that is classically feminine and sweetly floral. This warmth is balanced by the surprising sparkle of raspberry, peach and citrus oils.
Supplied as a Pure Fragrance Spray, with a rich concentration of the Estée scent, between Parfum and Eau de Parfum.
- Top notes: Jasmine, Muguet, Rose
- Middle notes: Coriander, Ylang-ylang, Orris
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Moss
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Soft Floral
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
With a reputation for innovation, sophistication and superior quality, Estée Lauder is one of the world’s most renowned beauty brands, producing iconic skin care, makeup and fragrances. For over 65 years, we have stayed true to the philosophy that inspired our founder, Estée Lauder: Every Woman Can Be Beautiful. Estée Lauder’s bestselling range includes Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Recovery Complex II and Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy