Eva Solo SunLight Bell Solar LED Outdoor Light, Small
Product code: 73067701
Fully integrated and concealed solar cells make the Eva Solo SunLight Bell an energy-efficient and cable-free solution for introducing some atmospheric lighting to your outdoor space.
Designed with frosted glass to create an ambient glow and with a ring at the top which allows you to suspend the lamp or simply place around the garden. The lamp has a dusk-to-dawn sensor so will switch on automatically as the sun sets.
8 hours of charging in full sunshine gives the lamp 20 hours of illumination. Alternatively, it does have a rechargeable battery which can be charged up to 500 times.
- Eva Solo
- Bulb included?
- Can LED be replaced
- Drop Type
- IP rating
- Indoor or Outdoor
- LED Type
- Integrated LED fitting
- Lightbulb Type
- Energy Saving, LED, Outdoor
- Power Supply
- Solar Power
The company Eva Denmark dates from 1913. The original Eva brand, named after the first child of Erik Mangor was launched in the late 1940s with the Eva Solo collection coming to market in 1999.
The family behind the brand remains committed to creating exclusive, Danish-design home accessories and everyday objects for the kitchen, bathroom, living room and even the outdoors. Eva Solo creates pieces characterised by aesthetic appeal, high quality and a high degree of functionality.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.