Product code: 73067708
The Eva Solo window bird feeder is perfect for those who enjoy encouraging birds into the garden. And especially for those who don't have a garden so otherwise can't feed birds.
Made from glass the feeder mounts directly onto a window-pane giving you an up-close and unimpeded view of the feeding bird. The small opening on the front is ideally sized for small birds to settle and feel safe whilst feeding.
- Eva Solo
- Rubber, glass and stainless steel
- Dia.14.5 x D5.5cm
The company Eva Denmark dates from 1913. The original Eva brand, named after the first child of Erik Mangor was launched in the late 1940s with the Eva Solo collection coming to market in 1999.
The family behind the brand remains committed to creating exclusive, Danish-design home accessories and everyday objects for the kitchen, bathroom, living room and even the outdoors. Eva Solo creates pieces characterised by aesthetic appeal, high quality and a high degree of functionality.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Sorry, we’re not offering this service at the moment. We hope to resume evening and same day deliveries within London M25 shortly.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.