Gamely Six Second Scribbles Game
Product code: 76702522
CAN YOU SCRIBBLE OUT 10 MASTERPIECES IN A MINUTE? Six Second Scribbles challenges you to draw 10 things from a given category in 60 seconds. It’s as tricky as it sounds and leads to some brilliant, hilarious and often questionable art!
1000+ ITEMS TO DRAW ACROSS 100+ CATEGORIES! We’ve crammed a lot of content into a small box with categories ranging from nice and easy (food, animals, body parts) to almost impossible (tourist attractions, animated films, cheeses!)
DRAW, DECIPHER, SCORE! All players draw their items at the same time, and when the minute is up you pass your scribbles to another player. They have to figure out what you’ve drawn and if they guess correctly, you both score points!
THE ART OF SIMPLICITY! Six Second Scribbles is all about finding the perfect balance between quality and quantity. It’s amazing how fast a minute vanishes and how much can be conveyed with a rapid scrawl of a pencil...or how little!
TEENY TINY PAPER! Six Second Scribbles comes in a small box, the size of four packs of cards, which contains small pencils and paper too. We love making small games. They are just as good for taking on the go as playing at home, and they use less of the world's natural resources!
- Card, paper, compostable cello wrap
- H12.3 x W9.5 x D4.2 cm
- Game or Puzzle Type
- Party Games
- Number of players
- Suitable From
- 8 years
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.