ghd Max Hair Straighteners
ghd Max Hair Straighteners
2 year guarantee included
2 years' Protect Plus for your small appliance (accidental damage cover)
Product code: 81529806
Style long, thick or curly hair in half the time* with the new ghd max styler - featuring 70% larger plates** to ensure perfectly sleek results from root to tip.
Featuring dual-zone technology to control the optimum styling temperature of 185°C across the wide surface area of the plates, the ghd max delivers smoother, sleeker and healthier-looking hair with no extreme heat. Each plate features a new generation heat sensor to accurately monitor plate temperature, for professional results without compromising the condition of the hair. The ghd max's ceramic floating plates are coated with a high gloss finish to provide 80% more shine*** and up to 2x less frizz****.
With a sleek design and curved edges for versatile, snag-free styling, you can create a fierce straight look or loose, natural-looking waves with the ghd max. Maintaining a healthy tension between hair and the plates, the ghd max glides effortlessly through the hair for better styling control and efficient heat transfer. Heating up in just 30 seconds and equipped with an automatic sleep mode that shuts down after 30 minutes or non-use, styling with the ghd max is quick, easy and stress-free.
The perfect partner for our ghd straight on - straight & smooth spray. A smooth styling essential, ghd straight on delivers straight hair until the next day, 7/8 agree** and ensuring up to 3x less frizz*****.
*July’20. 80% of 140 consumers agreed vs their current styler.
**vs ghd original
***technical test in a lab on brunette hair, measured vs naturally dried hair
****technical test in a lab on frizzy hair, vs naturally dried hair
***** Technical test in a lab on frizzy hair, vs naturally dried hair
- Accessories Included
- Cable length (m)
- H31 x W9.3 x D9.1 cm
- Hair Styler Plate Material
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- Variable temperature control
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.