Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum
Capturing the spirit of the contemporary, diverse and authentic women of Gucci, Bloom is creative director Alessandro Michele's first fragrance for the House. Envisioned as a thriving garden of flowers, Bloom is created to unfold like its name.
Notes of natural tuberose and Jasmine leave an unexpectedly rich white floral scent on the skin. Rangoon Creeper, a plant that changes colour when it blooms, infuses a powdery, floral edge.
- Top Notes: Rangoon Creeper
- Heart Notes: Jasmine Bud
- Base Notes: Natural Tuberose
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury fashion brands, with a renowned reputation for creativity, innovation and Italian craftsmanship. Gucci fragrances are an integral part of the Gucci offer, with a portfolio of scents that includes Gucci by Gucci, Gucci Flora, Gucci Guilty, Gucci Premiere, Gucci Made to Measure and Gucci Bamboo.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy