Janome DC3100 Sewing Machine, White
Product code: 58385801
Suitable for beginners through to intermediate sewers, the Janome DC3100 sewing machine can tackle a wide range of fabrics including stretch and denim.
With 100 built in stitches to give you the opportunity to get creative with projects and create unique, personalised designs with the large choice of built-in creative stitches.
Its modern design comes with standout stitch and foot selector details, the colour contrast on the stitch selection and foot selection gives clear indication when selecting the correct foot for the chosen stitch.
Complete with a start/stop button, needle up/down function – helpful for applique, quilting and turning direction, such as on collars and cuffs the DC3100 is a must for those who like creative freehand embroidery and quilting. With the addition of the speed Adjustment Slider that gives perfect control for new and experienced sewers.
- Alphabet styles
- Auto thread tension
- Electronic foot speed control
- Embroidery options
- Experience Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced
- Hook movement
- Integrated drop feed
- Integrated dual feed
- Integrated needle threader
- Knee lifter
- Lock stitch facility
- Max speed limiter
- Model name / number
- Needle up/down function
- Reverse button
- Sewing Machine Type
- Sewing speed
- 820 spm
- Stitch memory
- Stitch options
- Stop/Start button
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Thread cutter
- Tutorial DVD
- Twin needle
- View-through bobbin cover
- Width adjustment
Helping people to sew in the comfort of their home since 1921, Janome is the world’s largest manufacturer of domestic sewing machines.
With an extensive model range there’s a machine for everyone, whether you’re a beginner looking for your first or an expert looking to update.
Create, alter and repair items in minutes or get crafty with embellishment to express yourself.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.