John Lewis ANYDAYBlackout Lining Pair for Pencil Pleat Curtains, Natural, To fit W167 x Drop 182cm
Product code: 66170425
These blackout lining curtains are designed to be attached using hooks (available separately) to existing pencil pleat curtains, so you can get the benefit of blackout quality without investing in brand new curtains.
They will block out light completely so when the days get longer you can still get a good night's sleep and not be disturbed by the early rising sun. They also act as an extra layer of insulation to your existing curtains, giving them the added benefit of being thermal. They protect against both heat loss and heat gain, regulating the temperature of your room so you’re kept warm in winter and cool in summer.
We present the sizes of these linings as 'To fit...' because they are not exact like-for-like measurements with the standard curtain sizes. The drop is intentionally 8cm shorter than the curtain size so that when attached to the middle rung of the pencil pleat heading tape there is a slight gap at both the top and bottom, meaning the lining isn't visible behind the curtain. The width is also slightly smaller compared to the width your curtains will be to remove some of the bulk.
Do you need hooks or other curtain accessories? Shop them here.
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there’s joy to be found in ANYDAY.
- John Lewis ANYDAY
- Country of Origin
- Curtain Heading Type
- Pencil Pleat
- Curtain Type
- Fabric Type
- Made to Measure or Ready Made
- Ready Made
- 100% polyester
- Pattern Details
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.