John LewisJohn Lewis Duck Feather Cushion Pad, 30 x 30cm
Product code: 64913001
- Made in the UK
This luxurious duck feather cushion pad is extra soft and plump to provide maximum comfort for your seating area. It's available in a variety of sizes to fit any cushion cover and is machine washable to ensure your home decor remains fresh.
For a full appearance, we recommend choosing a cushion pad that is the same size or slightly larger than your cushion cover. Shake and plump your cushions daily to keep them looking full.
Products labelled with the DOWNPASS logo guarantee high quality and the certainty that down and feathers used as filling material are ethically sourced and come from tightly controlled and traceable supply chains. In addition, the quality of all products is monitored by independent testing institutes.
The feather and down used is certified to ensure high animal welfare and full traceability from farm to product. All of our natural bedding suppliers provide us with assurance that their feather and down is sourced only as a by-product. In addition, they're monitored to ensure they practice the highest standards of animal welfare.
By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in Better Cotton’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive while protecting and restoring the environment. Better Cotton Farmers are farmers who care for the environment and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing.
This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
Made by us at our textile factory in Lancashire
Since 1953, our expert Partners have designed and manufactured a range of high-quality textiles at our UK factory, Herbert Parkinson. This includes our naturally filled bedding and Made to Measure 7-day service for curtains, blinds and cushions. Combining traditional handmade processes with state-of-the-art technology, our skilled Partners see each product through the entire creation process, ensuring it meets the design and quality standards we’re known for. We want you to be as proud of it as we are.
Herbert Parkinson also offers a range of bespoke services, so if you can’t see exactly what you’re looking for or have specific requirements, do visit one of our shops and a Partner will be able to advise.
As this is a natural product, it may have a slight odour. We recommend the duvet is aired for 48 hours.
- John Lewis
- Cotton case, feather filling
- Country of Origin
- Washing Instructions
- Tumble dry until completely dry after machine washing at 40°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.