John LewisLuna Fine China Salad Plate, Natural, 21.5cm
Product code: 68211408
Show off your fresh greens and organic finds with this contemporary salad plate. Displaying everything on one level surface, its flat form prevents smaller-sized ingredients from getting lost at the bottom.
Our Luna range is the perfect ingredient to a contemporary kitchen. Featuring a subtle ridge finish, it is both a treat to touch and to look at. Made from fine china, it's suitable for any occasion and for everyday use.
Choose the perfect china
All our china is made from clay and kiln-fired for durability. Except for pieces with special trims, everything is dishwasher-safe. Below are a few options to consider when choosing your perfect china.
|Earthenware||Strong and practical, earthenware is often a little thicker than other ceramics, making it ideal for everyday use.|
|Stoneware||Fired at high temperatures, stoneware is very tough and heat-resistant. It comes in a number of different glaze finishes.|
|Porcelain||Affordable yet luxurious, porcelain is renowned for its translucency. Fired at high temperatures, porcelain has an extremely tough glazed surface, making it durable.|
|Fine china||The synthetic bone ash used in fine china makes it a more affordable alternative to bone china. Like bone china, it's strong, translucent and delicate, and creamier in colour.|
|New bone china||A type of porcelain with added calcium oxide to achieve a similar aesthetic as bone china, but without animal bone ash.|
|Bone china||White bone china is the strongest and most translucent ceramic. Though it looks delicate, it's tough enough for daily use and is usually dishwasher-safe. It contains at least 35% bone ash.|
- John Lewis
- Fine china
- Country of Origin
- Dishwasher Safe
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Microwave Safe
- Number of pieces
- Oven Safe
- Pattern Details
- Plate type
- Salad plates
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.