Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £750 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
Product code: 81341128
For over 30 years we have been offering this reliable range, with the largest assortment of products, for all your cooking needs.
Our Classic range is made of stainless steel, which is magnetic and good at conducting heat. We use 18/10 as this grade of stainless steel is corrosion resistant due to the presence of chromium and nickel. All of our pans have a stainless steel base as this provides the magnetism to use on an induction hob.
- Premium-grade 18/10 stainless steel heats quickly and evenly
- Non-stick coated chef's pan
- Stay-cool handle design
- Pan with lid, built-in lid rest and stepped rim to prevent drips
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 180°C
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
Metal pan handles heat up when cooking so be careful when lifting pans and touching handles. Please use an oven glove, mitt or pot holder when handling hot pans.
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn't broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob 'ring'
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
- John Lewis & Partners
- 2.6 litres
- Cookware Features
- Induction Compatible, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Non Stick
- Country of Origin
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime guarantee included
- Induction Compatible
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel with non-stick coating
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 180°C
- Pan Type
- Chef & Saute Pans
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.