Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
John Lewis & Partners 60 Night Comfort Trial
Our 60-night trial applies to all John Lewis & Partners mattresses, excluding ANYDAY and Special Buy. This means that if you want to exchange your mattress within 60 nights from delivery you can choose a different model. For hygiene reasons, you need to have purchased a new mattress protector in the same transaction.
Terms and conditions
1. For mattress purchases bought from 12th April 2021, our 60-Night Sleep Comfort Trial starts on the date of delivery and an exchange can be made within 60 nights. If you need to exchange your mattress, please visit your nearest shop with your original transaction information, which includes the details of your mattress protector.
2. Customers are entitled to an exchange, with a refund of the difference if you choose a cheaper model. Or, you can pay the difference if you choose a more expensive model. Full refunds are not accepted unless faulty.
3. For hygiene reasons, you must buy a mattress protector in the same transaction as your new mattress. For the trial to be valid, the mattress protector must be used with the new mattress. Our normal returns policy applies to mattress protectors and they are non-refundable once used. The mattress must be in perfect condition when collected.
4. The offer is available on all John Lewis & Partners mattresses, excluding Special Buy, John Lewis ANYDAY and divan frames.
5. Only one exchange per customer.
6. Delivery must be to the same address as the first sale.
7. The offer is available when we can verify the purchase and delivery date.
8. This does not affect Sleep Trials offered by other brands.
9. There is a customer collection and recycling fee of £29.95 for the returned mattress
Product code: 80076110
- Good for allergy sufferers
- Made in the UK
Our EcoMattress™ offers the ultimate comfort and support with a design that’s kinder to the environment. It’s made from a percentage of recycled materials and handcrafted in a Carbon Neutral+ factory in Yorkshire. It’s also fully recyclable at its end of life thanks to a completely glue and chemical-free design. A total of 750 pocket springs in the king size provide targeted, pressure-relieving and balanced support for a supportive and comfortable night's sleep.
Environmentally friendly fillings
Instead of using foam, we’ve filled this mattress with layers of EcoFlex fibres. This is a soft and cushioning polyester filling, made from recycled materials and re-using over 200 plastic bottles, based on a king size. And, it delivers the same level of support when compared to traditional mattresses. Without using any natural fillings or animal bi-products, our EcoMattress™ is also a Vegan friendly choice.
Chemical free sleep surface
Traditionally, some manufacturers add chemicals to mattresses in order for them to be fire retardant and compliant with regulations. In our quest to be as kind to the environment as possible, the EcoMattress™ is inherently fire retardant and free from chemical treatments.
Cortec™ Quad pocket spring system
The high density Cortec™ quad pocket springs in this support system are made from British steel and produced in a small, fine and tightly coiled format. This provides precise pressure relief and helps to keep your body weight evenly distributed while you sleep. They’re also lighter than conventional springs and push air through the mattress to ensure a clean and well-ventilated sleep environment.
Rolled for easy delivery
This mattress arrives vacuum packed and rolled for easy delivery, so it’s ideal if you need to get it up a long staircase or into a smaller room. After unwrapping your new mattress, it will take a few minutes to expand. Unlike rolled foam mattresses, it won’t emit any smells but we do suggest you leave it in a well-ventilated room for a couple of hours. There’s no need to turn this mattress but rotate it regularly.
Designed with its end-of-life in mind
The Cortec™ springs are individually pocketed and sealed with heat, rather than glue. This makes the mattress 100% recyclable at the end of its life, as each spring can simply be disassembled and reinvented in the future, ensuring zero waste to landfill. Visit one of our shops or call 03452 661 805 and we will advise you on how to responsibly recycle your EcoMattress™.
Award Winning Sustainable Manufacturing
We’re proud to have partnered with our UK manufacturer, Harrison Spinks to create our EcoMattress™. They are a Carbon Neutral+ factory, winning The Queen’s Award for Sustainable Development in 2019 in recognition for their ecologically friendly innovations. Each mattress is hand-tailored by expert craftsmen and women using a combination of traditional methods and innovative technology.
Try before you buy
This is an important purchase and it’s worthwhile to try your choice of mattress in one of our shops to make sure it's right for you. Our store Partners will be able to tell you more about its benefits, and recommend options based on your needs. For more information, call 03452 661 805 and we can tell you where the range you’d like to view is on display.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- No need to turn over. Rotate from head to foot end regularly
- Country of Origin
- L190 x W135cm
- Filling Composition
- EcoFlex fibres
- Furniture Range
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Turn
‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- Rotate regularly
- Mattress Type
- Pocket Spring
- Mattress cover composition
- 100% Polyester
- Side stitched
Hand or machined
- Hand side stitched
- Spring count
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable For Vegans
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
- Polyester tufts
Unpackaged weight of the product
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- From free
Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday. Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost. Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Click & Collect
Not available for this item
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.