John LewisJohn Lewis Ultimate Hotel Cotton Face Cloth (Set of 2), Navy
Product code: 60087120
Combining technology and natural materials these are our most luxurious towels.
The yarn blend is exclusive to us here at John Lewis & Partners. Rare Indian-grown Suvin cotton combined with Tencel™ Lyocell creates a beautifully soft, silky feel and Hygro® technology traps air during tumble drying to make them feel plump, improving with each wash. Not only that, these towels are also highly absorbent.
From forest to fabric…
Manufactured through an environmentally responsible process, Tencel™ Lyocell fibres are derived from wood pulp and turned into compostable and biodegradable threads so they can ultimately revert back to nature.
And the good news doesn’t stop there. Tencel™ Lyocell fibres are naturally soft and smooth to touch, super strong and super absorbent. This absorbency means there’s less surface moisture, making them more hygienic as bacteria can’t grow.
GSM stands for grams per square metre and is a standard measurement for the weight of a towel. A high GSM is a good indication of a thick, highly absorbent towel and at 675gsm these are amongst our plushest towels.
Quality, wash after wash
At John Lewis & Partners our bath linen is reassuringly well made. We test to the highest quality standards of durability, colour-fastness and performance.
Matching baths mats are available for you to complete the look throughout your bathroom.
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C. Wash similar colours together. Using too much fabric conditioner can reduce absorbency. For best results tumble dry
- 55% cotton, 30% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres, 15% suvin cotton
- Country of Origin
- L33 x W33cm
- Iron at max temp. 110.C
- Material Type
- Cotton blend
- Towel Type
- Bathroom Towel
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.