John LewisJohn Lewis Wooden Activity Bench
Product code: 75600245
- Helps develop fine motor skills and hand-to-eye coordination
- Encourages the learning of problem solving skills
- Made from FSC®-certified wood - by choosing this product you are supporting responsible management of the world's forests
Introduce your little one to the wonder of sounds with this fun activity bench that's sure to keep them entertained. This wooden activity bench from our John Lewis & Partners collection gives your little one ways to play and develop as they grow.
Tap the colourful balls with the wooden hammer to send them rolling, or use the beater to play the xylophone in the traditional way - there so much music to make!
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Do not immerse in water
- Country of Origin
- H17 x W30 X L17cm
- Suitable From
- 12 months
- Toys Type
- Activity Tables
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.