Le Creuset Stoneware Breakfast Jug, 600ml, Meringue
Product code: 84819202
This well-sized stoneware jug from Le Creuset is perfect for pouring piping hot gravy or chilled milk. It has excellent heat distribution and retention, maintaining an even temperature so hot liquids stay hot and cold liquids stay cold for longer between pours.
The oversized handle makes it easy to carry and the wide pouring spout means you won’t spill a drop. Oven safe to 260°C, it's a practical piece for meal times but also a beautiful decorative item.
The dense stoneware is made with specialist clays and fired at the highest temperatures then fully enamelled, making it easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The surface keeps it hygienic and free from absorbing odours and flavours.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 260°C
- Resists chipping, cracking, staining, scratching and colour fading
- Surface does not absorb odours and flavours
- Attractive piece for the table or as a vase
- Le Creuset
- Care instructions
- Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly
- Country of Origin
- H14.5 x W15 x D13.6cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
Le Creuset is recognised the world over for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enamelled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of wine accessories.
Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware from its foundry in Fresnoy le Grand, France for almost 100 years. Innovation remains at the forefront of their success – they’ve expanded the types of products on offer and have taken advantage of many technological advances since its beginnings.
Le Creuset has continued to use the hand-crafted techniques and the original process of forging and casting in the manufacturing of its cookware. This attention to its heritage is also characteristic of the design. The Cocotte, or French Oven, was one of the first cast iron items produced by Le Creuset and is still the most popular item sold in a range of bright retro colours, with Volcanic (orange) the company’s trademark.
Used by leading chefs and keen cooks in more than 60 countries around the world including the US, UK, Japan and Australia, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.